Hi everyone! I forgot to tell you... I have an AMAZING band called @itude. (Get it? Atitude meaning aditude?) It is SO cool! There will be a pring or summer concert at Rose of the Eternal Grove's house! See how I didn't use a real name? I used a Bunny name. That is how we have to chat on this blog. Here is a sneak peek of my band's song! (I am the lead singer!):
When I Met You By: @itude
I read all the fairytales, all with a happy ending. Will it ever happen to me? Well i'm spinning down the path of misery. It's tearing me apart----------. But----------------
Chorus (Sung Fast)
Then I met you and my luck has changed. The feelings getting strange. When I met you, when I looked into your eyes and I saw no lies. When I met you, when we touch. I miss you very much. I met you standing here--------.
(Slow)-----------> My heart's back together, and a night away, I may see you again. I wish our touch will never end. Everytime you leave, My heart is ponding. Will I see you again? When you go, It tears me apart---------------
(Faster)-----------> Now i'm back to the start. Our love may never end. Our love is always here. I hope i'm in your heart. If you don't know it, then i'll show it. We'll see eachother again. Don't let me go-------------------.(Chorus)
(Slow)-----------> Now all the time I wonder when misery has changed. We are together that's a start. Don't tear me apart----------------------. I miss you very much. From your heart to your touch. I miss------------------You-----------------.
Do you like it? I made it MYSELF. Yeah Sapphire, you could have helped! Ok, so that was a small sneak peek. @itude may not be famous yet, but we will be! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hi all! Chat with me already!
pd is sooo much better than u!
*Rolls eyes* I don't care how much you insult me. God will Love me. You know what? If we were really friends you'd invite me to your parties and not IGNORE me like some lunatic. You don't have to come to my sleepover, I already had it. It was fun. P.s. No it's not. @itude rocks, unlike you.
You can insult me all you want, I don't care. It'll just make you a big bully Rose, No matter how much you doubt it. You spread a rumor about me---------> It'll be a lie. You lie about what happened, my blog will have the truth. Face it Rose, the real world doesn't need insultts or lies. My world, doesn't care. If your Going to insult me just leave me alone. By the way, that was a stupid insult cuz you just insulted Saph and Frostphire too, who are in the band. No messing with me, Cuz i'll mess back Rose.
Oh yeah? Prove it. I'm SO not worried about a new song that copied a childen singer's lyrics.
huh? what rumor? and yea i think were all equal no matter what anyone says. :)
Post a Comment